NFL Fan Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to talk NFL football.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45?

5 posters

Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Only top 10 in standing are considered.

Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_lcap160%Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_lcap10%Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_lcap120%Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_lcap10%Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_lcap120%Who will be representing the NFC in Superbowl 45? Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sully

Sully
Admin

Pick out of the top ten teams in the NFC, who is going to the Superbowl?

Please vote, and if you like, state your team below, with a reason on why you think it will be them.

I've picked the Falcons. They are number one in the standings right now, with a 9-2 record. The way they've been playing is phenomenal. They are defiantly a Superbowl team. They've pretty much clinched playoffs, and if they keep it up, they could even have homefield advantage. At this point, Atlanta seems like they know want they want, and aren't going to let anything get in their way.

https://footballfanlegends.forumotion.com

DJ Hero

i have the falcons. they are the best team in the NFC. if they get home field they wont lose and they have th run game to win on the road. Matty ice is becoming a top QB in the nfl. so thats y i have them

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1686604561

Theo

Theo
Admin

Gotta go with the Falcs here. Matt Ryan is an absolute beast and home and it looks like the Falcons could very well have home field. 18-1 at home is insane and I'm not sure there is a team I'd take over Atlanta right now. Plus the team is built for the road with their run game and defense.

Mattchew

Mattchew

Got to pick the gmen its close between Atl and the gmen but Im seeing a choke by Atl their 1st game in the playoffs. Im hoping the Giants can get a good winning streak that will continue through the playoffs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083763093

broc808

Admin

I think the eagles will represent the NFC because they have play makers with mike vick being a dual threat with the run and the pass and also desean jackson whenever he gets the ball he can take it all the way including rushing and kick and puntreturning

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum