NFL Fan Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to talk NFL football.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 MLB Offseason Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12010 MLB Offseason Thread Empty 2010 MLB Offseason Thread Mon Nov 29 2010, 01:10

Theo

Theo
Admin

Figured the baseball forum could use some love and what better way to start it off with an offseason thread. Got a lot of solid names out there on the market this offseason and it should be fun to see who goes after who and who goes where. Pretty much the only thing set in stone is Jeter is going back to the Yanks, other than that everything is up in the air. Guys like Jayson Werth, Victor Martinez (who looks to be headed to Detroit), Carl Crawford, Cliff Lee, Vlad Guerrero, etc...

So with that said who do you think makes some splashes this offseason and who do you think winds up where?

22010 MLB Offseason Thread Empty Re: 2010 MLB Offseason Thread Mon Nov 29 2010, 01:15

They See Me Trollin'

Crawford and Lee, as much as people absolutely hate it, will be Yankees. Jeter will resign, even though he's vagina hurt right now. Martinez has been solidified as a Tiger for a while. He wouldn't even deal with Boston. Werth is interesting, he'll be in Philly come next year, though.

Side note: I'm putting up Raw throughout the week, just so you know. (WZ BT Project)

32010 MLB Offseason Thread Empty Re: 2010 MLB Offseason Thread Mon Nov 29 2010, 01:22

Theo

Theo
Admin

I can't see the Yanks landing all three of those guys. I say Crawford and Jeter are pretty much theirs. However I see Lee going elsewhere. I could really see him staying put in Houston or even coming back to Philly (doubtful). And as much as I'd like Werth to stay around I expect him to be going elsewhere and I think Detroit could be a likely destination since they've cut ties with Mags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum