Come here to talk NFL football.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the jags season.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the jags season. on Mon Nov 29 2010, 15:47

they are doing much better then i thought they where going to do. i had them in last place...well they are not lol. i dont know how they are doing it but they are in first place with the colts and Houston. what do u guys think of the jags.

-props to Jgoldiscool (creator of the sig from a different forum)
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1686604561

2 Re: the jags season. on Mon Nov 29 2010, 19:33

DJ Hero wrote:they are doing much better then i thought they where going to do. i had them in last place...well they are not lol. i dont know how they are doing it but they are in first place with the colts and Houston. what do u guys think of the jags.

I think their contenders not pretenders they have a top 5 rb in mjd and Garrard is putting up amazing numbers I see big for them this season.

3 Re: the jags season. on Mon Nov 29 2010, 22:57

I don't buy the Jags at all. Outside of their great kicker they have under achieved a lot. Jones Drew is awesome, but you can count on Garrard choking the game away in the clutch 9/10 times. It doesn't help that I don't like the Jags either.....no offense.

View user profile

4 Re: the jags season. on Tue Nov 30 2010, 17:53

Theo

Admin
Yeah I don't see the Jags as a playoff team, but who knows. I thought they'd have a top 5 pick this year, so they've proved me wrong before. They are a team that is gonna hang around until the end, but they need to fix their turnover issues if they wanna get to the playoffs. A second place finish to the Colts is likely the outcome to their season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum