NFL Fan Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to talk NFL football.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two and a half men

+2
Theo
Sparky
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two and a half men Empty Two and a half men Sun Nov 28 2010, 23:12

Sparky

Sparky

I'm still loving this *Freaking* tv show. 10 more episodes and I have seen every one to date. Before I settled down I could relate to Charlie sheen so fucking badly. (minus the rich part) I love the humour and how they always have him settled down then he fucks it up again...

Also Rose is the best thing to happen for that show.

Last edited by Mattchew on Tue Nov 30 2010, 08:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Try Not to curse most people on forum sites despise cursing Try to shorten it or use another word)

2Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Sun Nov 28 2010, 23:41

Theo

Theo
Admin

I do enjoy the occasional episode of Two and Half Men. Not a show that I jump to watch every time it is on, but whenever certain stations air the reruns I'll sit down and watch a few every now and then. Actors have great chemistry and it is usually pretty funny one way or another. Excellent show indeed.

3Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Sun Nov 28 2010, 23:45

Sparky

Sparky

I went through a stage where I loved big bang theory. but two and a half men will always be this decades best tv show. Not including Raw.

4Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Sun Nov 28 2010, 23:51

Sully

Sully
Admin

I don't see it airing often. When I've seen it on, I'd watch it...but I've only seen about 5 episodes max.

https://footballfanlegends.forumotion.com

5Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Mon Nov 29 2010, 00:15

They See Me Trollin'

Great show. The guys actually have chemistry, which is rare. It is a 90s style comedy, which I appreciate.

6Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Mon Nov 29 2010, 00:27

Beast

Sparky wrote:I went through a stage where I loved big bang theory. but two and a half men will always be this decades best tv show. Not including Raw.

Completely agree with this. I am a huuge Big Bang Theory fan, but Two and a Half men is a brilliant show, there is just no other way of explaining.

7Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Mon Nov 29 2010, 22:36

Leafy

Leafy

I hate this show with a passion.

I just don't see what you people see in a show with Charlie Sheen cracking bad jokes for 30 minutes. I've given it a chance several times and every time I hate it more.

8Two and a half men Empty Re: Two and a half men Tue Nov 30 2010, 00:20

Sully

Sully
Admin

Now Leafy, 10 of those 30 minutes are commercials. He only cracks bad jokes for about 22 minutes... Wink

https://footballfanlegends.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum